Join us for the 38th Annual Ontario County ATHENA Leadership Awards Dinner
Presented by the Ontario County Chamber of Commerce and Professional Women of the Finger Lakes
Wednesday, November 8th at Hotel Canandaigua
5:30PM: Cocktail Hour & Silent Auction benefiting the Professional Women of the Finger Lakes Scholarship Fund
6:30PM: Dinner & Program emceed by Ginny Ryan, Senior Vice President & Director of Community Impact, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust
Click Here for more information, sponsorship opportunities, and ticket purchases
ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees:
- Kristen Harter, Event Coordinator, Nolan’s on Canandaigua Lake/Canandaigua Country Club
- Theresa Hill, Collections and AP Manager, John W. Danforth Company
- Sharon McInroy, Executive Director, Our Children’s Place
- Sarah Moon, Director of Library Learning Resources, Charles J. Meder Library, Finger Lakes Community College
- Sue Raymond, Retired, Teacher
- Erin Reese, President/Chief Executive Officer, Mercy Flight Central
- Elizabeth A. Talia, General Counsel and Vice President, Legal and Regulatory Affairs, Chief Compliance Officer and Privacy Officer, Director of Risk Management, Thompson Health
ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award Nominees:
- Elisha Everson, Operations Manager, SimcoHR
- Meghan Fuller, Director of Sales & Marketing, Bristol Mountain & Roseland Waterpark
- Vanessa Goodwin, Assistant Director, Cobblestone Arts Center
- Danielle Winkler, Vice President of Administration & Resources, ENALAS (Everyone Needs A Little Assistance Sometimes)
Women of Distinction Dinner 2023
The Women of Distinction Awards is a program sponsored by the Professional Women of the Finger
Lakes for more than twenty years. The awards recognize, encourage and celebrate outstanding women
who have made a significant impact and demonstrated excellence in one of four categories.
● Professional Achievement
● Volunteer Service
● Women Helping Women
Thank you all who attended the 2023 Women of Distinction Awards and Scholarship Dinner!
Stay tuned for nomination information for the 2024 awards.
Over many years, we have awarded in excess of $100,000 in scholarships. Our main sources of funding are this event and the strong partnership that we have with the Canandaigua Athena Program.
Sponsorship Opportunity: 2024 OPPORTUNITIES COMING SOON
Women of Distinction Nomination Form: 2024 CALL FOR NOMINATIONS COMING SOON